See A Real Sea Dragon In The Oregon Coast Aquarium!



Have you ever wondered what a Sea Dragon looks like? Did you think that these magnificent creatures only existed in myths and fairy tales? The truth is, they’re real! And you can see them in the Oregon Coast Aquarium. If you don’t believe me then you should take a look at the very short video clip I posted above.

Isn’t it weird that the Sea Dragon looks so much like some weedy plant? I thought so too. Apparently, they feed on plankton, tiny shrimp and fish. They are one of many marine animals that are know in danger of becoming extinct, which is why the Australian government has sworn to protect them from dying out.

If you want to experience the rare change of seeing a Sea Dragon in real life then you should visit the aquarium as soon as possible. Just be sure to use your coupons for Oregon Aquariums, so you can save big on your expenses. Any questions? Email me at oregonaquarium1@gmail.com.

About Oregon Aquarium Coupons Reviews

I am studying marine science in a reputable school. During weekends, I am a volunteer at Oregon Coast Aquarium. I want to work as a marine scientist and help conserve the habitat of sea animals.

Resources for Aquarium in Oregon

For those who are looking for an aquarium in Oregon to visit, check out these web sources:

Official web site of Oregon Coast Aquarium

COUPONS for Oregon aquarium